Tuesday 7 September 2010

Chocolate

For some reason today I just need some chocolate! I really wanted to make something chocolatey but can't quite put my finger on what.... certainly not chocolate cake or a mound of chocolate cupcakes..... not even chocolate cookies..... hmmmm......

A bit a web browsing whilst munching on a dime bar (I was going to use it for Nigella's dime bar ice-cream so will have to replace it next time I am shopping) I came across cocoa moi, a blogger devoted to chocolate and there is a link to an even more devote chocolatier, chocolate alchemy, who clearly has too much time on his hands to be roasting his own cocoa beans!

Now, as I munch on the caramel chocolate digestives just discovered in the biscuit tin, I am contemplating my own chocolate thoughts, no that doesn't involve roasting my own beans, but perhaps roasted venison with chocolate vinaigrette or maybe hot chocolate wine both of which I just discovered on the bbc food website, in the meantime, pass the biscuits.......

No comments:

Post a Comment